To cancel your tickets, simply follow the steps below
Ticket refund policies- Airlines/Buses/Hotels:
- It is essential to contact TravelUR.com for all kinds of refunds if booking is done through it. Refund against the cancellation of air tickets will be credited directly in your account. In case of Credit Card, refund will be made on the same credit card only. Refund process can take duration of maximum 2-3 working days due to banking procedures. In case of Net Banking, it may take 10-12 working days.
- Note: Processing times for cancellation and refund requests may vary. In case of unavailability of services, you will receive the complete refunds except the transaction charges
- Ticket refund is subjected to the service provider's (which includes Airlines, Buses, Hotels) specifications.
- Please review the cancellation penalty and refund amount before you confirm to cancel the booking.
- On receiving your confirmation, TravelUR team will validate the refund amount with the airline and then process the refund to your account.
- In case of no-show or unutilized bookings, you shall be required to make requests for any valid and applicable refunds, as per the defined policies, within 90 days from the travel date in case of air/ rail/ cab/ bus tickets and/or the date of check-in for hotel bookings.
- No refund would be payable for any requests made after the expiry of 90 days of travel date/ check-in and all unclaimed amounts for such no-show or unutilized bookings shall accordingly be deemed to have been forfeited.
- The refund shall be processed within 15-20 working days from the date of the cancellation request. If we have received the payment through a valid credit card, then the same will be refunded to your credit card.
- All refunds shall be processed subject to processing of refunds by the respective airline/service provider.
- Please note convenience fee charged at the time of booking will not be refundable.
Airline Ticket cancellation policies:
- Prior to booking tickets, you must acquaint yourself with the relevant airline/carrier cancellation/refund policy with respect to the ticket to be booked. Any cancellation/amendment fees/charges/levies/payments levied by/payable to the relevant airline shall be to your account. Except to the extent stated in the individual airline/carrier terms and conditions or otherwise applicable to specific tickets booked/issued, cancellation fee are payable as follows.
- For all offline cancellation of domestic flights TravelUR doesn’t charge. However, airline's own cancellation charge might apply. While for international flight bookings a standard fee of Rs 500 per person would be charged, over and above the airline's own cancellation charge.
- The customer must read individual airline specific terms and conditions in order to find out if the ticket proposed to be booked/purchased is subject to any additional cancellation fee or charge and TravelUR assumes no liability whatsoever in this regard.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, it is mandatory to contact TravelUR for refunds and the airline will route the refund for your tickets booked on the website, through TravelUR.
- The above mentioned cancellation process and refund processing time may vary. In case of lost or damaged tickets, the refund process cannot be initiated with the airline.
- On the Search results Page, click on flight details and fare details for the cancellation of the flight and various fees option.
Hotel Cancellation policies:
The cancellation policy is specific to the hotel and rate that you are booking.
- On the Search Results Page, under View Details tab, you can see the cancellation policy for the room along with rate that you are trying to book.
- Please note that TravelUR shall charge Rs.150 per booking as cancellation service fee, over and above the individual Hotel cancellation fee.
- No refund would be payable for any requests made after the expiry of 90 days of travel & check-in date at hotel and all unclaimed amounts for such no-show or unutilized bookings shall accordingly be deemed to have been forfeited.
Accommodation cancellation policies vary. Certain reservations are non-cancellable and non-changeable. Others require you to pay a penalty if you cancel. Still others are fully refundable.
Please note that certain rates or special offers are not eligible for cancellation or change. Some accommodations will charge extra for early or late check out.
- The general cancellation and amendment policy of the accommodation is made available on the website at the accommodation information pages or under “booking conditions”, “cancellation policies” or the like, and in the confirmation email and voucher. We recommend that you read the cancellation and no-show policy of the accommodation carefully prior to making your reservation. .
- Regardless of the accommodations’ cancellation and amendment policy, TravelUR reserves the right to charge a cancellation or amendment fee, and this will be indicated on the website. Please carefully check the accommodation details for any such conditions prior to making your reservation.
- If you wish to review, adjust, or cancel your reservation, please revert to the confirmation email and follow the instructions therein, or contact our customer support team..
Buses Cancellation policies:
- The bus tickets booked through TravelUR are cancellable. Please note that the cancellation fee and cancellation period may differ from one bus operator to another and rate that you are booking.
- On the Search Results Page, you can see the cancellation policy under each of the bus operator that you are trying to book.
- TravelUR responsibilities include:
- Issuing a valid ticket (a ticket that will be accepted by the bus operator) for it’s network of bus operators.
- Providing refund and support in the event of cancellation.
- Providing customer support and information in case of any delays / inconvenience
- TravelUR responsibilities do NOT include:
- The bus operator’s bus not departing / reaching on time.
- The bus operator’s employees being rude
- The bus operator’s bus seats etc not being up to the customer’s expectation
- The bus operator cancelling the trip due to unavoidable reasons
- The baggage of the customer getting lost / stolen / damaged
- The bus operator changing a customer’s seat at the last minute to accommodate a lady / child
- The customer waiting at the wrong boarding point (please call the bus operator to find out the exact boarding point if you are not a regular traveler on that particular bus)
- The bus operator changing the boarding point and/or using a pick-up vehicle at the boarding point to take customers to the bus departure point
Holidays Cancellation policies:
- You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
- Cancellation charges per person.
- From booking date till 15 days prior to departure -30 % of Package Cost.
- 10 -15 days before departure: 50% of total cost.
- 10 days – 3 days before departure: 75% of total cost.
- Less than 3 days: 100% of Total cost.
- If we change your holiday, we do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
- Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
- We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather). We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn't already commenced.
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
- Forfeiture of Deposits:We shall be within our rights to forfeit the non- refundable interest free deposit paid by you. In the event you cancel the booking, or on failure on your part to adhere to the tour payment schedule as informed in the documentation check list, or in the event the visa of any country is not granted, or you are unable to travel on the tour booked due to any reason whatsoever, including medical ground or sickness, the non-refundable interest free deposits shall stand forfeited, and the scale of cancellation set out in the Holidays shall be applicable and binding.
- If you want to change your Holidays plan:After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes, but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
- Hikes in Tariffs & Taxes:We inform you on prior basis that after the finalization of the tour package rates, for any hike in entrance fees, fuel cost, guide charges, and other services, you can be charged as extra. If government revises some taxes on travel services, clients are liable to pay that extra amount.